Friday

Break down when I break things off.

So today I finally broke things off with Joe. And I don't say 'finally' lightly. I've been waiting to do this for a couple weeks now and I can't stop..sorry for the interruption and break off the flow of things but I'd just like to point out that I cannot stand my fucking mother when she drinks. She turns into this babbling idiot that asks you the same question over and over again. Not only is that annoying as fucking shit but she also thinks it's cool to act like a hard ass and I'm the only one who doesn't play along with it. She's so fucking stupid. How the fuck old are you and you can't hold your liquor? Honestly. Grow the fuck up. Ahem. I lost my train of thought. So like I was saying; before I broke up with him I was really nervous. Trying not to be to nice or too mean so he wouldn't suspect anything but it wouldn't be a shock to him whenever I did it. It went really well actually. So now more complaining about that or him or anything. I'm fine. Me and Frank are good. Besides that fact that he's sick. The kids got strep throat and pneumonia and he refuses to go to the doctors to get medicine but he's not allowed to take a day off because he's a Marine and they don't let you. Besides that; things are finally good. I can finally go to school without having to kiss someone and wish it was someone else. I can finally sit with who I want at lunch without being questioned about it later. I can finally say "we're over" and mean it and not wish that I had the audacity to break up with him but couldn't because I care to much about his feelings. Instead, he looked really uncomfortable, laughed, smiled, said a few dumb things, and walked away. Is it bad that I wanted a bigger more dramatic reaction out of him? Now I care about my feelings and as selfish as this may sound; I'd much rather be the one happy. Deal with it.