Sunday

I never said I'd lie and wait forever;

The truth is, I might just wait forever. But will you? The more I talk to him, the more I feel like I'm handing myself over to him. He makes everything feel so..wrong. So right... Right? A few weeks ago everything was untangled. Solved. Figured out. Now, I'm back to day one. Confused. Lost. Unsure. So unsure that it makes me sick. Physically and mentally. I'm sick of being lied to. I'm sick of him not returning my phone calls. I'm sick of him getting in trouble. I'm sick of not knowing what's happening with me and him. I really don't know. I don't know if we're talking..or if we're just friends. I don't know because he's just as unsure as I am. Get it together Marine and show me...show me that I'm not wasting my time. As a mater of fact show yourself, because I already know what my intentions are..do you? That's right. You don't. Because you don't take the time out to figure it out. Just listen for two seconds. Snap out of it. Stop being a little boy and man up. Because the last thing I need right now is a little boy to lead me down the wrong road. I've got everything I need right now..everything I could ask for. I've got it all figured out. It was breeze. A cinch. I can look at someone, talk to them for a few minutes, and know how to tear them down. How to build them up. How to help them. How to save them. What it would take to save them. Where they're going. Where they never want to go...but the second I hear your voice, the second you say one thing to me..it sounds like a lie. Not a lie, but not the full truth. Like you're putting up this gigantic wall. And for what? To keep me out? To keep yourself in? To lock yourself in so tight that no one can get to you? Let me in. Please let me in. Because I may say I could wait for forever..but I say a lot of things... Let me in before you have to leave. Because once you leave, you may never come home. You may never have the chance to let anyone in ever again.