Thursday

say you're sorry;

When are you going to grow up. When are you going to man up. When are you going to own up to everything. To lying. To leading me on. When are you going to give me a straight forward answer. Just tell me. Do you want to be with me or not because I'm tired of sitting here and asking myself that over and over again. It's simple. Do you like me or not? Do you want to be with me or not? Just answer the god damn question already because I'm bored of it. I believed in you. Everyone told me "don't get involved with him" "he's a player" "he'll make you think he likes you and then stop talking to you". And I wanted you to prove them wrong so badly. Not just for me. But for yourself too. When are you going to start taking yourself seriously. Because until then, no one will. I could sit around and make up scenarios of how perfect everything would be if we were together. How well it would work out. How well we could make it work out. But quite frankly; it's getting old. And I'm done pretending. The thing that killing me is that I normally get what I want... but no matter what I can't have you. Atleast not all of you.