Sunday

So I pulled the plug.

I cried today. It's dark out. Rainy..perfect days for crying. I was sitting thinking to myself about everything. Mostly Frank. Thoughts kept coming into my head "what if I'm not the only one" "what if the reason he doesn't call me is because he's on the phone with someone else" "what if the only time I run through his mind is when I'm on the phone with him or I text him". That last one I thought about for a while. I'm sitting here in Florida. Head over heals. Completely crazy about this kid, and I can't confirm in my head that he thinks about me ever. Not a second of the day goes by when he's not the main topic in my head. That or he's runner up. 24/7. All the time. Frank, Frank, Frank, Frank, Frank, Frank, Frank. This is becoming a problem for me...should it be. Am I doing that thing again where I think to much? I do that a lot. To much actually. Freeing my mind in the form of doodles. A few things I need to fix: I always text him first in fear that he won't text me. And I'd rather look desperate and/or obsessed then not talk to him at all. Another common thought that runs through my head is "what if he doesn't make it home"...and then I snap out of it before I let that thought crawl deep in my head and consume my brain and everything else in there. It's done it many a time before.