Thursday

Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me?

Whenever I get nervous, I bite the inside of my lip until it bleeds. I hate the taste of blood. I don't even notice I'm doing it until later when I run my tongue along the inside of my lip and it's all tore up. The whole time I was on the phone with Frank last night my lip was bleeding. We talked. He called me an asshole for telling Danielle. I asked why. He said because. He kept saying this until I finally forced it outta him. And then he said "because we have a thing". I was silent. After he realized what he said he immediately came back with "No, not like that asshole". And then he told me that he's known Danielle and Mark since he was little, and he tells Danielle and Mark everything. And that he feels like she's gonna feel like he's keeping things from her because I told her about us. Whenever he said 'us', I didn't even care anymore. Everything that I was mad about just went away. Everything's fine now. He said he was gonna text me today. Of course he didn't but I don't care. As long as he calls me or something by the end of the day..that's all I need. And I really do like him. Once again, I'm not in love with him. Just in like with him. I am in deep like with Frank. I contradict myself so much. If you follow my blog and look at previous posts, it clearly states that I am in love with him. I'd just to like to re-assure my readers that I am not in love with him. Yet..