Wednesday

My mind is decaying; slowly but shirley

I think I lost him completely. Maybe karma really does exist. Me and Frank were supposed to work out. We were supposed to be perfect. And now I feel everything but perfect. I haven't talked to him at all. He told Danielle that I'm 'too young'. Which is ultimately BULL SHIT on a counta he was the one who told me over and over that age doesn't matter. That no one could find out about us because he could get in trouble but he didn't care. And now that all of the sudden he cares, I care. And I believe I'm losing it. I'm not happy. I spend my whole day thinking about him. There's not one second where I don't. In class, out of class, walking to and from class, at lunch, when I'm with my friends, when I'm with Joe. And speaking of Joe, I'm done. Tomorrow it's off. I can't do this anymore. He's just dumb and needs to grow up and that's that. I don't even care about that. At all. I'm just driving myself absolutely crazy thinking about the whole Frank thing. I just sit. Blank out. And just let the worse possible thoughts come to my head. "Maybe he hates me" "He's probably annoyed" "How am I too young but Danielle's not" "Why isn't he calling me" And quite frankly (no pun intended) I don't want myself to care. But I can't help it. I care so much that it's taking me to a place in my mind that I've never been too. I need someone to rescue me. And this looks like a job fit for a Marine.