Sunday

Well she craves attention, so I use protection;

It's been a while since I've actually sat down and tried to do one of these things so..here goes nothing. I;m feeling less and less like people like me everday. And the more I try, the more they don't. I feel like whenever I try to actually like someone, they always let me down. I understand it's hard to keep me on my toes, I get it. I understand I'm a little hard to please, but can't you just try? Is that to much to ask for. It's the little things that really hook me. I also think there's a chance that I might be in love with a Marine. Maybe not in love, but...infatuated. The more I talk to him, the more hooked I get. He's such an asshole, but a gentleman all at the same time. But I have a boyfriend..of a month. Exactly a month today actually.Hm; and this all breaks down into my ability to be able to not be interested in someone but want them for myself all at the same time. Also, just yesterday, I got my phone back. I'm grounded and my mom thought it'd be funny to take everything away from me. Ha! Hilarious. So I got that back and Tion told Joe, my boyfriend, that I got my phone back..and he hasn't called me. However, The Marine texts me non-stop and begs me to hang out with him. Maybe it's just because whenever I did hang out with him..we couldn't keep our hands off each other. It's not my fault that we're both ridiculously attracted to each other. The more I think about it the more it bothers me. Yes, I get it. The Marine is only making an attempt at seeing me because he thinks that what happened before, will happen again. But it just upsets me that my boyfriend hasn't even thought to call me. Not to mention I have a really large head ache and I took medicine and it made it worse. Wonderful. I've just realized all I've done so far is compaining. That's really the only important thing I have to say though. Nothing else seems like it matters. More complaining..some other time.