Monday

The few. The proud. The Marines.

So he left. He meaning Frank. And if you follow my blog at all you would've known what I meant by "him". Right now he's in Kentucky. BOO! And he text Danielle and said "hey Danielle, do you think it'd work out to have a girlfriend with the circumstances I'm in. Not you just a girl in general"...or something along the lines of that. Danielle swears he's talking about me. I swear he's talking about some otha hoe he has on the side...who knows? He does. Danielle's gonna find out for me because she's a good friend. And then she's gonna tell me. I'm getting annoyed with Pete. I feel bad saying that but I am. He just acts like a little kid. And so do I sometimes, but that's just for fun. It's like whenever he's around me he switched from mature to immature like that. Me and Daniielle both noticed it. I feel really close wth her now that I told her what all was going on. I miss him, I want him to come back home. Soon enough though. Not soon enough at all actually. This is a tricky predicament I'm in. I'm gonna get out, but I'm not gonna get away from him. I already know so. How? It says so in our horoscopes...