Sunday

I'm afraid I have to go.

The Marine came over last night..it was everything I could have hoped for and more. I still have a boyfriend. Do I feel guilty? Not at all. Am I breaking up with my boyfriend? A soon as possible. Will me and Frank date? I'm not entirely sure, but I'm happy. I'll be happier without him. I feel like he's holding me back from being entirely me. So this is probably the last time you'll hear of him. So as I was saying, Frank came over last night. My parents weren't home so we went into my room and he threw me on my bed and we started making out. And that's basically it. Him throwing me around, us kissing. And it felt so right. Not forced. Not awkward. Just like it should be. He leaves tomorrow. I haven't really talked to him much about everything. Like us, or what's going to happen. But for right now I'm okay with that. I still have the rising suspicion that I'm not the only girl he's talking to. And that bothers me because I'm a selfish person and when someones mine and I really want someone, I really want them...all to myself. On a better note I've found a few new songs that I'm obsessed with. They're pretty good. But besides that. I told Danielle about Frank too. She was surprisingly happy about it. That makes me a lot more sure of everything. Now I'm babbling.